When a new system is deployed, the only User in the system will be the Admin User. This User will be able to log onto the system and modify any of the Configuration Parameters and load any needed initial data.
The system can be pre-loaded with generic data, such as procedure codes and diagnosis codes from properly formatted worksheets or comma separated files.
- Open your web browser (we recommend Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari)
- Type the Web address specific to your company in the address bar of the Web browser. It should look like: http://your_company_name.emrbear.com Example: http://demosite.emrbear.com)
- Click Enter on your keyboard and a Login screen will appear.
- Enter your user name and password, then click Enter.
- Do not allow the browser to remember the password.
- If you are logging in in for the first time, the system will redirect you to a Password Change page.
- Choose a new password.
- Password needs to be a minimum of 7 characters with at least 1 capital letter and 1 numeral.
- PLEASE NOTE: BE SURE TO WRITE DOWN THIS PASSWORD. SINCE PASSWORDS ARE ENCRYPTED INTO THE SYSTEM, THERE IS NO "RETRIEVE MY PASSWORD FUNCTION" AVAILABLE.
- Should you need a password reset, ask the system administrator.
After logging in, the Dashboard screen will be visible.
You can always go back to the Dashboard by clicking on the main Dashboard link.
The Dashboard includes several boxes with links and/or information inside them. How you use the links and information on the Dashboard boxes will depend on your role and function within the organization.