Assigning Form Supervision
- This option establishes the need for a second or third signature (usually from a Supervisor) on all or only certain forms.
- Without the additional signature(s), a note cannot be completed, signed, or become billable.
- This assignment is made by the system administrator who chooses which forms created by a certain User require a second/third signature and from which Supervisor the second/third signature must be applied.
- To define additional signature requirements, click the green plus sign next to .
- From the drop-down menu, select the form to which you are applying signature requirements.
- In the Supervisor field, begin typing the first or last name of the supervisor until the system finds the name from the list of users. NOTE: The supervisor must already exist as a User in EMR-Bear in order to be identified as a Supervisor.
- Click Create Supervision.
- Continue this process until all forms requiring an additional signature have been assigned a Supervisor.