|In This Section|
- The File tab show a hierarchical view of everything that has been documented for the client.
- Each top level item is a program and location that the current client is enrolled in.
- Under that you have each section within that program that you have defined.
- Finally, the specific forms that belong to the program are listed.
- Any part of the tree can be opened or closed by clicking the + or - symbols.
- For each program there is a .PDF Consolidated file link. Clicking this will download a .PDF that contains all the information documented about the client in the selecting program.
- In the example below, notice that one of the PCP Notification forms is green.
- This is a document that has been signed and can no longer be edited.
- To the right of this form there are three buttons:
- Clicking the paper icon allows a quick view of information the form contains.
- Clicking the .PDF icon allows you to download the completed .PDF for this form.
- Clicking the blue FAX button allows faxing the form (if this feature has been set up for your system).
- The older PCP form has the pencil icon.
- In this case, this is actually a letter that needs to be sent to the clients PCP.
- Clicking the pencil will allow you to mark the letter as sent.
- The icon that looks like a little tag appears next to an incomplete form.
- It allows you to print a partial .PDF before the form has been finished.
Starting a Form
- Some forms can be started directly from the file tab (for more information on why some forms don't show the New button see Forms).
- In this case we can add a new PCP notification by clicking the New button.
- Sometimes it is necessary to mark a form as completed even if it was not documented it in EMR-Bear. (e.g., the PCP letter may have been written outside of EMR-Bear or the previous form was completed on paper).
- To enter the previous completion data for the form, click the small p.
- This displays the Previous Completion dialog.
- Clicking the Supervision Logs button will display the supervision history for the document.
- In this example, the Form has been signed by one User.
- Click the blue link, View Due Documents next to see which documents are due.
- This displays a dialog listing the due date for all programs that the client is enrolled in.
- To add a Signature Form, scroll to the bottom of the File tab and click .
- A list of available Signature Forms will be displayed.
- Click on the desired form to open it.
- The Signature Form will default to the program that was selected when it was created.
- It can be filed where you wish by choosing a location from the Attach to File Section drop down.
- For a detailed step-by-step on how to upload documents to the client file see How to Add Collateral.
Auto Enrollment & Client Faxes
- A client can be auto enrolled in any program that has auto enrollment enabled by clicking Auto Enroll.
- When a new client is created they are automatically enrolled in any auto enroll programs.
- This can be useful if you have previously added additional auto enroll programs.
- Client Faxes show faxes sent or received via EMR-Bear (if enabled).