|In This Section|
- At the top of the Client File is a header containing a brief summary of the client and their current status.
- From left to right:
- Client Name
- Whether the client is CSA eligible.
- EMR-Bear client ID #
- Date of Birth
- Checked if New Client
- Checked if new to provider
- Checked if Return Client
- Colored if the client needs to see the nurse.
- Below the client header the system shows any warnings or errors for this client file. In this case the client is missing several important pieces of information. These messages will disappear as the required information is entered.