|In This Section|
- EMR-Bear provides the option to enable a Client Portal. Your clients can then log in to EMR-Bear and see documentation that you allow them to see.
- If the client portal is enabled:
- Instruct your clients to goto https://[your_domain].emrbear.com.
- Click I'm a Patient or Client Portal
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Login with the credentials you provide.
- The first time the client logs in they will be required to change their password.
- Your clients must check the "I accept the Terms and Conditions" box every time they log in.
Client Portal Disabled
- If the client portal has not been enabled you will see the following screen. Please follow the instructions to enable the client portal.