Client Portal Access
|In This Section|
- EMR-Bear offers the option to provide your patients with access to areas within the system.
- You can control which areas each client can see and which clients can log in.
- Before any clients can log in to the system, you must first enable the Client Portal.
Granting a Client Access
- On the client Admin Tab, scroll down to the bottom and click the blue Client Access Credentials button.
- In the example, it says Disabled to the right of the button.
- This is because the client currently does not have access.
- The Client Access Credentials dialog will appear.
- In the Client Permissions section, you can choose which parts of the client portal this client can access.
- Can see appointments: allows the client to see their past and upcoming appointments.
- Can see intercoms: allows the client to send and receive intercoms with their Provider(s).
- Can see forms: allows the client to access and fill out Client Portal Forms.
- Can see billing: allows the User to see their current account balance and download statements.
- The Logins section allows you to create a Username and Password for the client and optionally any relationship the client has in EMR-Bear.
- Login: enter the Username that the client will use to access their account. One is automatically generated but it can be changed. This must be unique.
- Change Password: check this box to assign a new password to this login.
- Password & Password Confirmation: enter a password for this login. The password must contain at least 6 characters, one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number or symbol. Upon login, the client will be prompted to change it.