Copay and Receipt
- If there is a co-pay due or the patient is paying without insurance, that amount will show up on the Front Desk view.
- If there is no payment due, then the amount shows as $0.00.
- To record collection of a payment, click on the blue $ sign under Rcpt.
- This opens a window to record the amount.
- Enter the copay amount (Note: a reference number must be entered to complete the transaction).
- If there is no co-pay, enter 0.00.
- Click the blue Enter Copay button.
- The transaction will be reflected on the Front Desk view.
- Clicking the printer icon allows you to print a receipt of the transaction for the client.