Create New Appointment
- To create a new appointment, go to Front Desk.
- Choose a date by clicking on one of the blue links (Today, Tomorrow, Weekly)
- Another way to choose a date is to click on the calendar icon next to the date box.
- This will open a calendar that allows you to choose the month and date for the next appointment.
- Use the blue arrows to move from month to month or use the dropdown lists to choose the month and year.
- Clicking on the date will close the calendar and take you to the yellow appointment selector for that date.
- Click on the small yellow box next to a specific time (highlighted in red on this image) to open a New Appointment box.
- For this example, the appointment selected was at 9:40.
- Note the date and time that appear in the New Appointment box that opens.
- Search for the client by typing the name in the box and selecting the client from the dropdown.
- Click the blue Get button to pull up the information for that client.
- Note the client's name appears next to Client in blue.
- Choose the Program, Location, and Insurance associated with this appointment.
- These fields are automatically associated with the client once that person has been selected.
- These fields are created when the Client's profile is established under New Client or added to an existing Client's profile as needed.
- To review how this is done, go to the Client section under Using EMR-Bear on the Main Page.
- Once all fields have been completed, click the blue Book Appointment button.
- The appointment will appear in the yellow calendar.