|In This Section|
- The first tab in the Client File is the demographics tab.
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the client's name to edit basic client information such as name, SSN, DOB, etc.
Adding Phone Numbers
- You can add as many phone numbers for a client as needed by clicking the Add New Phone button.
- This will display the New Phone dialog box.
- Pay special attention to a couple of fields.
- Reminder: Whether this phone number should be included in the list of numbers for reminder calls.
- HIPPA: Whether this is a HIPPA compliant phone number.
- To add a new address to the client file, click the Add New Address button.
Adding Email Addresses
Adding Extended Information
- Click the pencil icon next to Extended Information to document information such as race, ethnicity, primary language, etc.
- Click the Magnifying Glass icon to view any information that has already been entered.
- Extended Information includes the following fields:
- Tribal Affiliation
- Marital Status
- Primary Language
- Second Language
- Third Language
- Fourth Language
- Needs Translator
- Sexual Orientation
- Living Arrangements
- Living Situation
- Number of Dependents
- Dx Category at Time of Registration
- First app offer
- JJ Involvement
- PS Involvement
- CYFD Child Target Population
- Child Target Population Reason
- Agency Involvement other than CYFD
- Income Support Division
- Social Security
- Public Health
- Mental Health Agency
- School Program
- Disability Support
- Other Agency
Adding External Information
- The client's PCP or pharmacy can be entered in this section.
- By default, the system will create the "self" relationship.
- This represents the client and cannot be deleted.
- To edit an existing relationship click the pencil icon.
- Click the Add New Relationship button to create a new relationship.