|In This Section|
- EMR-Bear can keep track of the external services a client is receiving.
- Before you can use this feature, make sure you have set up Referral Sources and Service types in General Lists.
Adding an External Service
- On the Client Admin Tag, scroll down to External Services.
- Click the blue Add External Service link.
- The External Services dialog appears.
- Agency: the agency providing the external service (these are managed in General Lists under Referral Sources).
- Service: the service that this agency is providing (these are managed in General Lists under Service Types).
- Receiving: check if the client is currently receiving service.
- Referred: enter the date that the client was referred for service.
- Note: enter any additional information (optional).
- To add additional services for this Agency, move the cursor over the word Services and click the green plus that appears.
- Click Add External referral/Information to save.
- The service will appear in the list of external services.
Editing an External Service
- Move the cursor over the name of the service that you wish to edit
- Click the pencil icon when it appears