|In This Section|
- In the Top Menu Bar of EMR-Bear scroll over Dashboard and click on New Client tab.
- Minimum information required for entering a new client is first and last name, date of birth, and social security number (default is 000-00-0000).
- The client also needs to be assigned an office location.
- Override SSN, DOB, Name: If social security number, date of birth, or name of client is similar to someone in the system, the system will not allow you to add the new client to the system. If you are sure the client is new and the client is not being duplicated in the system, then you can check the override boxes for social security, date of birth, and/or name.
- SSN: The client must have a SSN to be saved. If the client DOES have an SSN but you don't know it at the time of creation, enter 000-00-0000. The system will show a warning until the SSN is entered. If the client DOES NOT have a SSN, check the "check if the client has never been issued a SSN" box. The system will automatically 000-00-0000 for the SSN, but you will not receive a warning later on.
- Is New?: Flags this client as new. This will be shown on the Front Desk view as well as in the client file.
- Client Number: Your legacy or internal client ID.
- Has Paper Chart?: This records the location of the paper chart for this client. Checking the box opens a note field where details can be added.
- Face Picture: Upload a photo of the client.