|In This Section|
- The client Notes tab shows intercoms related to the client, notes, and attempts to contact the client.
- The left side of the Notes tab shows Client Intercoms related to the current client.
- When you have read an intercom, click the green Mark as Read button to hide it.
- To view previously hidden intercoms, click the magnifying glass icon.
- You can add notes or attempts to contact the client for each program.
- Click the paper icon next to Notes
- The New Note dialog appears
- Choose the appropriate type of note. If you choose Left Message, No-contact letter, attempted face to face, or Attempted home visit, the system will keep track of the number of contact attempts.
Viewing Contact Attempts
- Each program listed will show the number of contact attempts since the last time it was reset.
- In the example below there is 1 attempt and 1 letter.
- To reset the counter click the blue reset link.