Signing an Encounter Form
- An Encounter Form can be signed once all required models have been completed.
- Any incomplete models will prevent signature of the Encounter Form.
- If a second or third signature (Supervisor(s) identified on the file) is NOT required for the Encounter Form, then your signature will lock the Encounter Form.
- Once an Encounter Form is locked by signature it cannot be edited or deleted.
- An Encounter Form requiring a second or third signature will automatically create an intercom to the appointed Supervisor(s) indicating there is a form pending their review and signature.