|In This Section|
- From the EMR-Bear portal for your agency, either click I'm Clinical Staff or the Staff Log-in Button.
- Enter your user name and password, then press Enter/Return, or click Log in.
- For your security do not allow the browser to remember the password.
- If you are logging in in for the first time, the system will redirect you to a Password Change page.
- Choose a new password.
- Password needs to be a minimum of 7 characters with at least 1 capital letter and 1 numeral.
- EMR-Bear recommends the usage of long password phrases, such as: "The blue fox was jumping over 1 balloon" (Which are long and secure, and easy to remember for a human)
- THERE IS NO "RETRIEVE MY PASSWORD FUNCTION" AVAILABLE.
- Should you need a password reset, ask the system administrator.
- After your password is changed by a system administrator, you'll be prompted to change it again.
- You can change your password at any time by going to Dashboard -> My account -> Change My Password.