Summary Forms allow you to create a compilation form that contains the latest version of any model or custom model for a particular client.
To start using Summary forms you must first create a Summary Form Template. From the dashboard:
- Click Summary Forms in the Client forms box.
- Click the green plus button.
- Enter a name and position for the template.
- Choose the models you would like to include.
You can include both custom models and any model from the EMR-Bear model library.
For each model you can specific whether the form should look for any instance of the model, or just in a specific program.
Each model you include must have a position.
Adding a Summary Form
To add a Summary Form for a client:
- Find and open the client's file.
- Click the File tab.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the green Summary Forms button
- You must choose a section for the form to appear in and the template you want to use.
- click create, the summary form will be added to client file in the section you chose.